Saturday 1 February 2020

More knife painting in prospect - Happy Saturday!

I am feeling a bit under the weather but no chance of Curly Bob  giving me the day off. back to the studio to finish off a knife painting of the Carneddau range of mountains in Snowdonia, North Wales.

I have various other works in progress which are at various stages depending on drying times. I like to paint most days so it's easier to keep a few on the go.

I thought about the next posting which will be a change of scenery (literally). I think I have enough images in the archive to keep me in posts for the next year but they will be alternated with my more recent efforts as soon as they are ready to hang.

Happy Saturday's post is called "Sailing #2", oil on canvas, 60cm x 50cm, 2008, Donated

"Sailing #2", oil on canvas, 60cm x 50cm, 2008, Donated

No comments:

Post a Comment