Friday 31 January 2020

Squirrels on the Roof!

Back in the studio again preparing for my forthcoming month's show at Eccles Community Art Gallery from 10 March 2020. Things are going quite well and the unseasonal temperatures are helping dry the thick layers of paint I have been using. It is always difficult to decide what to paint as I have been playing catch up, art wise, since we had extensive building and decorating work done last spring.

My spring and summer work will be different in many ways but more on that later.

I have had several interruptions this morning caused by the local squirrel population running riot on my studio roof. They are lovable rogues but completely indifferent to my trying to create on canvas!

I have decided to publish the images of my works on the run up to the opening in 6 weeks time. Meanwhile another post from the archives with a different take on things.

It is called "Paranoia", oil on canvas, 60cm x 50cm, 2008. I thought it would be a change from landscapes which are my favourite subject.

Have a nice weekend everybody!


"Paranoia", oil on canvas, 60cm x 50cm, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment