Monday 20 January 2020

Curly Bob Makes 539 Friends on Facebook in a Month!!!

It's celebration time at Curly Bob's Art Emporium! When I informed Curly Bob of his new figures of friends & followers he immediately ordered a celebration

His backroom technical staff spared no expense(honestly!) in preparing a signed photograph from himself to thank all his friends around the world for showing interest in my work and supporting it by liking my home page and Curly Bob's Art Emporium page and following both.

We have decided to celebrate by posting his thank you photo and a work from the archive called
"Distant Hills, Jordan", an oil from 2011, 20in x 8 in (Donated)


"Distant Hills, Jordan", an oil from 2011, 20in x 8 in (Donated)

I have also posted photos from last nights celebration bash. I did not attend as I was busy painting.






No comments:

Post a Comment