Saturday 18 January 2020

It's A Date!!!

Greetings All,

I have now had final confirmation of the date of my March 2020 exhibition at Eccles Community Art Gallery.

I hang my work on Tuesday 10 march 2020 and it will run for 4 weeks from that date. The Gallery , as it is known locally, is open Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.( Please check their website or Facebook Page for latest times of opening)

The Gallery is easy to reach and is only a couple of mins from the Rail Station and Bus Station (see map)

All of my works displayed will NOT be on sale in our Etsy shop or on EBay UK. There will be a range of sizes and palettes used to suit all tastes and requirements.
There will also be be work by other artists which may be of interest.

This gallery is a very friendly space and there should be one or more artists in residence or available during each Tuesday, Friday and Saturday to answer any questions you may have including any commissions or just background knowledge about any of the works or their artists on display. I shall be there all 4 Saturdays with the times to be confirmed.

Meanwhile here is " Barn, Andalucia"oil on canvas from 2010.









No comments:

Post a Comment