Monday 24 February 2020

Only 18 Days to Opening!

Curly Bob and I are working flat out to get my stuff ready for my exhibition opening at Eccles Community Art Gallery on 14 March 2020. Business cards have been ordered from the printers and I await a final proof before printing.

There are other things to consider including compliments slips, "mission statement" & a list of our worthy causes that we have chosen to support. Not every artist bothers with such things but I believe customers appreciate it which makes it all worthwhile.

Sorry to say that with all the above going on I just haven't had the time to answer any Direct messages, Curly Bob and I would hate to cause any offence but getting the work ready comes first and we hope that other artists will understand.

Posting from the archive will continue until the new work is ready to present.

My next offering is " Farm in The Luberon", oil on 60cm x 50cm canvas, 2013, (Donated)

" Farm in The Luberon", oil on 60cm x 50cm canvas, 2013, (Donated)


No comments:

Post a Comment