Wednesday 19 February 2020

Insomnia Rules

I could say that I am painting day and night to get my work ready  for hanging on March 10  at Eccles Community Art Gallery. In reality I have had a change of medication that is playing havoc with my sleep patterns so I am fitting in art related activities at odd intervals which leaves next to no time to post and/or answer any messages.

I used to walk across fields, at 6.30, that were dark and gloomy for 6 months a year. As dawn broke in winter there was a dead tree standing tall against the skyline so I decided to paint it before it fell victim to the weather. It don't know if it is still there but at least I have the memory.
This is called "Dawn, Worsley", oil on canvas, 60cm x 50cm, nfs, 2010.
This is called "Dawn,Worsley", oil on canvas from 2010

"Dawn,Worsley", oil on canvas from 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment