Tuesday 11 February 2020

Back Home in the Warm!

We are now back at home after the survival test on Blackpool North Shore. We have reviewed our stratagy to raise Curly Bob's (& my) profile. Several of the groups I have posted in do not appear to be very active or contain much in the way of landscape paintings.

Therefore, several of them are to be "rested" while we try an alternative marrketing strategy. For the next week we are only going to use my timeline and Curly Bob's Art Emporium page for promotion purposes.

Many art groups on Facebook do not allow self promotion and/or links elsewhere. I understand & respect that opinion and the logic behind it. However many many artists wish to raise their profile on social networks. they desire recognition and a chance to show their work to larger audiences which is fully understandable.

For my part I love receiving feedback whenever it is constructive and reciprocating wherever I feel it helpful. As stated on my timeline page and blog,  I  wish to use my art to raise money for our chosen causes so I have to adopt a dual approach which allows me to share and absorb other artists work but also helps with an increase in our profile.

Facebook is diverse enough to cater for both requirements and we hope our followers of Aluitios Vanbear and Curly Bob's Art Emporium will continue to support our efforts.

We shall continue to post on Tumblr, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest and my website. ( See main menu - left hand side - for links to these platforms.)

While we are here we also wish to post  "La Ferme et Les Tournesols", oil on canvas, 60cm x 50cm, 2012. (Donated)


"La Ferme et Les Tournesols", oil on canvas, 60cm x 50cm, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment