Thursday 9 April 2015

Manifesto Scheduled For Launch!-(Possibly)

Curly Bob is still locked away allegedly working on his manifesto for his new party. I can only communicate with him via notes shoved under his door or by email to his specially adapted IPad.  I prefer to humour Bob's  eccentric behaviour as I take some small comfort from the fact he is still under my roof. This means he is less likely to get into further mischief, (..good luck with that...Ed.).

In my last note to him I pointed out that at this rate, the U.K. election would be over before his manifesto and campaign are ever launched. His reply was typically single minded with comments that I hadn't posted any of my work for 2 days. Bob felt a change was needed to reflect one of the studies I did in 2006 titled "Bamboo", a watercolour. We hope Bob's fans will appreciate another item from the vaults.


No comments:

Post a Comment