Monday 6 April 2015

It's Nearly Finished!

Amid the sound of scribbling plus tapping of keyboard and Ipad Curly Bob is close to completing his party's political manifesto. Knowing Bob as I do I cannot see why it is taking so long. He is so single minded with regard to the way he perceives the world I would have expected it to cover no more than a sheet of A5 paper.

However I have been wrong before now and as soon as the "Do Not Disturb" sign is removed from his bedroom door then his fans around the world will have an idea as to what he is up to.

I await his revelation with mixed feelings because Bob's ignorance of life in general is positively breathtaking. I haven't had the heart to tell him that most of his many fans and supporters across the globe will not be eligible to vote in a U.K. election.

Anyway, as I passed his door this morning I found another note in his usual bear scrawl. If I have read it correctly he bids me post "Stonehenge", another oil on canvas from way back. We did visit Stonehenge many years ago but Bob had his snout in his Rupert Bear book so he directed my efforts based on photographs.

As always all comments welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment