Wednesday 4 March 2020

Only 6 days to go

It is now only 6 days before I hang for my month's exhibition at Eccles Community Art Gallery on 10 March 2020.

Yesterday Curly Bob & I visited Cleasby's The Printers, Eccles,  our local printer, to agree the final adjustments on our new business cards.

Rob Cleasy is a very nice man who offers the personal touch, is very patient and helpful all at very reasonable rates. He didn't want to go to print until he was certain we were happy with everything. Bob wanted his photo enlarged a bit (no surprises there!) and the colours were even better than my own design. We should have them some time this week as agreed so I would have them before my opening.

I hope to be able to photograph my works as soon as they are varnished which should be before weekend. I can start publishing them on the internet as soon as they are processed.




Meanwhile another painting from the archive.

"Elephants at Sunset", oil on 40cm x 30 cm canvas board, circa 2009, (NFS)

"Elephants at Sunset", oil on 40cm x 30 cm canvas board, circa 2009, (NFS)



No comments:

Post a Comment