Thursday 12 March 2020

2 Days to Opening!

Most artists open their exhibitions with mixed emotions. They are wondering whether it will be a success, will anything go wrong, are they happy with their work once they see it on the gallery wall etc, etc.

I am happy with what I have produced for this show but have also used it as a marker to see where things can be improved with my next paintings.

As already stated it is probably one of the worst times I can think of to have a show but there it is. Artists are like the rest of us. Some are optimistic, others not so much so. I plan to keep going and hope some people will come out and have a look as long as it is safe to do so.

Thank you to everyone who has supported our project by liking and / or following me & Curly Bob. We really appreciate it and wish you all a safe passage through these trying times.

Bob, with his usual modesty has mentioned that as Donald Trump has made a statement today, he is obliged to do the same. He will be posting tomorrow....

Meanwhile here is a work that is in my exhibition at Eccles Community Art Gallery until 4 April 2020.

This took me several months to paint due to distractions with other projects. "Mas En Provence", acrylic on 60cm x 50cm canvas, 2020.









"Mas En Provence", acrylic on 60cm x 50cm canvas, 2020.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment