Thursday 5 March 2020

5 More Days to Go

I have just spent most of the day varnishing paintings for my exhibition next week at Eccles Community Art Gallery. Luckily the varnish is very quick drying so it should be hard enough by next week.

So far there is every intention of proceeding with the Gallery unless there is medical advice to the contrary.  I am aware that in the grand scheme of things this is not very important.

However I refuse to just sit here and wait to be infected. Subject to sensible precautions i.e fallout suit, lead lined gloves, NASA style helmet etc I intend to carry on. At a time like this distractions like this are good for the soul and the ability to think positive.

Meanwhile here is "Farmhouse in Luberon #3", oil on canvas, 60cm x 50cm, circa 2013 (Sold)

Add "Farmhouse in Luberon #3", oil on canvas, 60cm x 50cm, circa 2013 (Sold)

No comments:

Post a Comment