Thursday 28 March 2013

Bob Returns!

 

Bob emerged from the Archive this morning. He looked slightly the worse for wear

being covered in dust and cobwebs.
He had to prepare and pack for his forthcoming (and somewhat obscure) business

seminar. He tells me it is specifically designed for entrepreneurial bears like him

who are trying to make an impact on big business. His ambitions are boundless but he

feels promoting my art around the world will add to his CVU(corriculum vitae ursus).

The course is the only one he could find and it it is in Acapulco for 2 weeks,

(neither of which surprise me at all). He felt is would be essential for him to

attend and travel first class. This befits his status as a professional bear.

When I challenged him about the cost he reminded me that he went to Blackpool last

year in a carrier bag which he blames for the abject lack of sales since then.Anyway
Bob says it will be well worth the expense, especially as he isn't paying for it!

While away he has given me a list of works that I should be publishing in his

absence. The first 2 of which are both oils on canvas and are called

barnandaluciaBarn, Andalucia

and;

beachsceneportugalBeach Scene, Portugal

More to follow in the next few days.

Vanbear7 p.p. Curly Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment