Thursday 21 March 2013

Curly Bob is Still in the Archives

Bob  went into the archives on Friday night and hasn’t been seen since. He emails my instructions on his suitably adapted smartphone. He has found several works in the abstract section and thinks these should also be published.

abstract1I have forgotten the names of my earliest works so CB decided to name them Abstract #1 (above) and

abstract2Abstract #2.

I don’t know how he thinks up these names. Both are oils on canvas and were painted between 2006 and 2009. CB has asked me to keep detailed records of all new works so there won’t be a problem in the future.

He is a meticulous bear by nature so I expect he will have me publish most of my archive over the next few months. Bob is due to attend a week long seminar for entrepreneurial bears like himself who wish to succeed in business. I expect he will come back invigorated and full of new marketing ideas after the Easter break.

His next missive will be published sometime over the coming weekend.

Regards

Vanbear7 p.p. Curly Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment