Tuesday 26 March 2013

He’s Back Tomorrow!

Whilst passing the door to the archive I found a scribbled note from CB. I could tell from the bear like handwriting and it was in pencil. He uses a jumbo triangular one that is easier to grip in his paws.  He never uses a pen of any description to avoid getting ink on his fur. That would be a disaster as it would require a trip to the bath, or worse still,  the washing machine. No self respecting bear is going to agree to an 800rpm spin followed by being pegged on the washing line by his ears.

When I had moved all the empty honey jars and ice cream cartons I could see these 2 works he wants to be published.

anger“Anger” – an Oil on Canvas 2009. He says this is the last abstract for a few days as he thinks my portfolio is becoming slightly out of balance.

For that reason, he has included “Au Pied des Alpilles”, an oil on canvas from 2012 which he thinks will balance things out a bit. It was based on a postcard  from Provence when Bob was kind enough to let us  holiday with  him in Southern France. He likes bright colours so there will be more like this in the coming months.

aupieddesalpilles

Anyway he expects to be back with us tomorrow as he will have finished  off his audit by then.  I shall also receive my instructions as to what I should be painting over the coming weeks. He certainly never lets the grass grow under his paws.

Vanbear7

p.p. Curly Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment