Monday 1 April 2013

A trip to the airport.

I took Bob to the airport this morning. He didn’t have much luggage with him except for his bear friendly IPad, night cap & pyjama plus a lot of (my) money and 2 credit cards which he says are for overheads???

He also had special non greasy sun block which protects him against fur burn and worse. Bleached ears are a real hazard for bears travelling to sunny climes. His ensemble was completed with a bespoke pair of sun glasses. It added to the air of mystery surrounding him.

I had to explain to the airport staff that Curly Bob was an international celebrity and therefore couldn’t possibly be seen going through the X-Ray machine. In any case it might damage his fur.

On hearing this, the security staff ,who apparently are all avid fans of his blog, waved him through to the V.I.P. entrance and within an hour he was jetting his way to Acapulco.

He will monitor feedback to his blog, my website and posting of  artworks to Google and Flickr via the wifi connection in his Presidential Suite.

In his absence I hope to be able to do some painting between answering memos, replying to his fan mail and posting more artworks.

In fact as I write this a memo has arrive from C.B. directing me to post 2 paintings which are a) Beach Storm (acrylic ink on canvas)beachstorm

and b) Black Cat (pencil and watercolour).blackcat

He feels these will help balance my portfolio. When it comes to honey, ice cream and choice of paintings he is not a bear to be trifled with .

I cannot say when his next post will be or which paintings it will contain. It all depends on how the seminar progresses and how much banana daiquiri he gets through.

Vanbear7 p.p. Curly Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment