Saturday 28 December 2019

Work on the website progresses!

Things are becoming a bit stressed. Curly Bob called yet another management meeting to discuss our latest post. I tried to explain to him that between promotion on Social Networking and redesigning my website I am having little enough time to paint let alone attend more meetings.

Bob was having none of it and stressed the need for maximum effort to raise the profile of Curly Bob's Art Emporium on the internet. He has a publicity project for the New Year but details have yet to be revealed to me.

The website has been neglected for over a year due to technical reasons and medical issues. These are mainly resolved so a rebuild should be done by mid January 2020. I noticed an article somewhere last week discussing the balance between time  to be spent on promotion and time actually creating art but I haven't had time to read it yet!

The work we agreed to publish is called "Y Carneddau, Impression", and acrylic painting on canvas from 2019. It is 30cm x 30cm (approx) and is available in our Etsy shop.

"Y Carneddau, Impression", 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment