Tuesday 24 March 2015

I've Been Framed!

Curly Bob called a very brief management meeting today. In line with the proposed expansion of Curly Bob's Art Emporium (retail) at the end of April he has decided we need a makeover in the frame department.

We have been using untreated wood frames out of personal choice around our house, including Bob's den.
I pointed out to Bob that not everyone wants a minimalist look to their frames and he could not deny the fairness of my case. That said he was soon onto the local DIY to order wood stain and wax in 2 tasteful colours. Of course Bob was far too professional to offer to help with the work as such items are very bad for his fur. 

However,he was gracious enough to provide me with a complete inventory of our frames and a printed time table setting out a (strict) schedule to be followed. He was quite confident that they would all be completed by this weekend provided I did not sleep too much in between. 

When I had completed that task I would be free to complete the  preparation work on all the available paintings to make them ready for sale.

Meanwhile I have been instructed to publish "Lighthouse, Evening Light #2", an oil on canvas circa 2003. It is one of a series of 4 with a lighthouse in each.

No comments:

Post a Comment