Wednesday 4 February 2015

Clearing Out The Attic!

Bob's new  life of sobriety is taking it's toll. In a bid to keep him on the straight and narrow I suggested that he should review his managerial strategy for 2015 to stop his mind wandering towards excesses of honey, ice cream and much worse. He agreed my suggestion was sound and he has spent the last 2 weeks in the loft conducting an inventory of my back catalogue.

I could hear him moving boxes around and the occasional thud to reassure me he was still hard at it. He emerged yesterday with his results and conclusions. He felt a clear out was called for. Therefore  he has suggested that I post much more frequently over the next 2 months. As works are photographed and published they will be sent for sale until we have some room for new paintings done in 2015.

The first of these is "Island dreams #2", an oil on canvas painted in 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment