Wednesday 19 February 2014

Still Missing!

Curly Bob is still A.W.O.L. but I am not unduly worried. I have tracked his IPad to a very exclusive part of Paris. The absence of any demands for money and/or any goings on in the City of Light suggest that Bob is behaving himself, at least for now.(That will be a first - Ed) 

The local papers carry headlines such as "Ou est Monsieur Le Bob?" or "Curly Bob Est Disparu!" but apart from that very little else. 

I suspect Bob is lying low until the heat dies down and then he will quietly make his reappearance in the U.K. Bob is not well known for subtlety or tact(They are not qualities with which Bob has ever been blessed-Ed)but he does have charm in abundance. This probably accounts for why he has never been found in a pool of kapok with his throat cut.

All I receive from him is a stream of terse instructions, via his specially adapted IPad, as to what I must do. The latest one bids me to post "Flooded Forest", an oil on board from the vaults.


No comments:

Post a Comment