Monday 1 February 2016

A Life Change?

Bob finally emerged from his reverie which he claimed was a brainstorming session. (The only brainstorming session I have ever known Bob to take part in usually involves bottles, cans, crates etc....Ed)

He informs me that he will be making some significant changes to his life in the near future. Hints have been dropped regarding the possibility of a world tour to promote my work and allow him to "find himself". I told him that I could help him with that i.e. he was lounging on our living room armchair so he need look no further.

He also felt that this blog needs to be changed to reflect my work more and lower his profile a bit. I began to suspect he had overdone the brainstorming a bit. Still he had a point and it was agreed from now on that I shall expand my blog to reflect more details and background to each work displayed. More on this and other changes will be published in the next post.

Finally he wanted to throw a big party to say thank you to all his fans & followers world wide. This is scheduled to be held within the next three weeks as soon as the corporate arrangements can be made.
Meanwhile I am requested to publish "Ferme Provencale", acrylic on canvas from 2014.






No comments:

Post a Comment