Sunday 10 March 2013

Here we go!

This is the first official step into the netherworld of the Blogosphere, hopefully having got to grips with the relevant programs.

I cannot see that anyone would have the faintest interest in my life to date so the reader will be spared that ordeal and in any case there isn’t that much to say.

I finished work some years ago. I had taken up painting around 2002/3 and was a member of 3 local clubs on and off. I exhibited several times through the clubs with some reasonable success. For various reasons I have decided that I want to give most of my work for sale through some local charity shops which we want to support.

Therefore the work I have on the web is not for sale directly. The sites I am using are merely galleries to show the sort of stuff I do or did.

I am now painting works, mainly based upon, but not exclusively around North wales/Cumbria and Provence both of which we visit for our holidays.

I plan to post works at regular intervals but am also considering posting some of my better sketches as they arise and from past trips.

Please feel free to let me have any thought, preferably constructive via

vanbear7@gmail.com

I have placed the running of this blog in the not so safe paws of my business associate, Curly Bob who is possibly the worlds first philanthropic bear.

By the way when I ventured onto the web some 15 years ago or more I was known as Vanbear. In my absence I see that there is now a plethora of users with that name so you will find most of my work under the name A.Vanbear or Vanbear7. Simple really..

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment