Friday 15 March 2013

Curly Bob is Worried!

Bob checks his stats everyday since he allowed me to set up my blog and website which he hosts on my behalf. He is troubled that he has not been buried by a tidal wave of feedback, comments and presents from well wishers.

I have explained that he has several people who have been kind enough to list him in their circles and follow him on Twitter. However he is a very impatient bear and has told me to post a couple of paintings on his Blog at least twice per week to get things going. As a bear, Bob is a newcomer to the art world which can be quite conservative but he isn’t the sort of bear to let that stand in his way.

andaluciavillageAndalucian Village ~ Oil on Canvas 2009.

I used to paint in a far more subtle  or muted palette. However Bob (who knows about these things) advised me to branch out into brighter colours following his trip to Provence, France a couple of years ago.

They have been well received locally but he wanted to find out what people further afield thought.

arabiandesertArabian Desert ~ Oil on Canvas 2009.

I plan to meet Bob’s schedule . If there are any lapses it will no doubt be due to my toiling over a canvas or three under his watchful gaze.

Best wishes from Curly Bob & myself.

Vanbear7

No comments:

Post a Comment